Friday 8 May 2015

Feature & Follow #42 @parajunkee @AlisonCanRead

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Q: How do you decide what books to read? – So Many Books, So Little Time

A: Mostly from the book's synopsis, the genre and sometimes the cover.. ;)

What about you? :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty covers are a double edged sword! New follower via Bloglovin'. http://angreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Covers all the way for me. Obviously, I go by synopsis but the cover is what draws me in first. :)

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a sucker for pretty covers! :)

    New follower via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete